Application Type : InternshipManufacturing offers opportunities for growth and excellence through each of the following career areas: Powertrain and Vehicle Operations Manufacturing Engineering, Plant Operations, Manufacturing Business Office, Stamping Engineering and Quality.
- Pursuing Bachelor of Science degree in: Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Welding Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Material Science Engineering or Agricultural Engineering
- As our co-op program is a three-way relationship between Ford, the student and the university, eligible candidates must attend a university with a co-op program with an established co-op relationship with Ford Motor Company. The schools that we have a partnership with are Kettering University, University of Cincinnati, and University of Louisville.
- Must be actively enrolled in a recognized university co-op program
- Students must be continually enrolled to be a part of this program
- Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout the program
- Students must be able to work at least 20 hours per week
- Students must be available for a minimum 10-12 week co-op assignment
- Students must be available and willing to do multiple assignments
To apply, applicants are required to sign into the company online portal and complete the required detailsBasic requirements:
Application Summary for Ford Engineering Internship Program in the USA 2021
Closing Dates: 31 July 2021Nationality: Applications from all countries are acceptedYour work as a Manufacturing Co-Op will help improve Ford’s manufacturing production system. Specifically, you will help improve Ford’s safety, quality, delivery, cost, people, maintenance and environmental systems.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment including our world class manufacturing facilities where you have the opportunity to see the product developed and completed
- Ability to work within a diverse team
- Flexibility in work location (work assignments may be located in SE MI or our manufacturing facilities throughout the US)
- Interest in the automotive industry and Manufacturing
The Ford Engineering Internship Program in the USA for 2021 application is now available. The Ford oraganization build world-class vehicles in their plants around the world, constantly developing new technologies and processes to further increase their efficiency.