About The University?The University was founded in 1972. University of Calabria is a government university in Italy. Situated in Arcavacata, a hamlet of Rende in the Province of Cosenza, and it is a non-profit higher education institute. It offers various of courses for bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The University of Calabria is ranked first in the Italian University Ranking, CENSIS.Application Type: Masters DegreeApplication for Scholarship Ends: May 14, 2021The University of Calabria scholarship will cover the university fee, approximately € 1.000,00, accommodation, access to the canteen, estimated value of € 6.000,00, and a stipend or pocket money of roughly € 1.700,00.The University of Calabria is also the largest and the best-equipped University campus in Italy. It gives specific relevance to the development of international mobility of students as well as the staff. It is a dynamic university where learning experiences become extraordinary opportunities.The grant is available for international students in order to cover all expenses of study and livelihood. EU students are eligible to apply for this offer.
Application for the EU scholarships at the University of Calabria, is now ongoing for the 2021/2022 academic session to all interested applicants who wish to commence a higher degree course work at the University in Italy.
- How to Apply: To apply for this study grant, the applicants should register themselves on the University portal. The applicants will then have to appear for a test and select a course of choice.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- The first page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- University Transcript of Records
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must meet the requirements mentioned by the university.
- Language Requirement: English Language.
- Applicants are required to provide English language proficiency results of IELTS and TOEFL. The applicants should have average test scores.
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible for this offer
- Eligible Coursework: Masters degree in English
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- The applicant must hold minimum educational certifications to apply for any degree programmes.
- University: University of Calabria
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Grants: Tuition fee, Accommodation & Stipend
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 120
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Italy