If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Egyptian Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarships 2020.The deadline for the scholarship award application is 15th October, 2020 at 5.00 p.m. (Cairo Local Time). Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date/time.This scholarship is only open to students from Egypt.
To be eligible for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarship award scheme, applicant must:An interested applicant should open the application and fill in all the required fields, then mail your hard copy application, and required documents to Newton Education Services.
Masters of Development Practice (MDP).
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
Having been shortlisted for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship award does not automatically guarantee acceptance at the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota.
- Be an Egyptian national
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a well renowned academic institution in a related area of study/discipline
- Fulfil the entry criteria into the academic MDP program
- Exhibit excellent academic and professional track record
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills (entrepreneurial initiative /extracurricular activities/community work).
- Exhibit lack of means to fund studies from own resources
- While no precise academic track or experience is required, applicants with a sound quantitative and analytical skills and strong liberal arts education background will be amongst the best prepared excel academically at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Prior coursework in economics statistics, and mathematics is highly recommended.
- English language proficiency is also required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is also required. No specific score is required, however, Fall 2018 admitted students tested within average GRE Verbal Reasoning Percentile: 59% and average GRE Quantitative Reasoning Percentile: 43%
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required, however, Fall 2015 admitted students tested within average GRE Verbal Reasoning Percentile: 68% and average GRE Quantitative Reasoning Percentile: 54%
- Completion of a 50-credit academic master’s degree program in two (2) academic sessions.
- Completion of an 8-10 week mid-program field experience in summer.
- Employment in the development and growth sector in Egypt after completion of program for no less than two (2) consecutive years.
How to Apply
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course.In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Egyptian Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarships for interested and qualified applicants.
- Completed application form including the personal statement
- Copy of valid passport ID page
- Updated resume
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts
- TOEFL/IELTS score
- GRE score
- Two letters of recommendation
- One personal photo
- Human Resource letter from current employer along with salary/salary slip or a bank statement where the applicant is unemployed.
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship will cover full tuition, living expenses, travel and health insurance.Many applicants have been asking us questions like;Important Notes: Please, kindly note that the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarship applicants must apply to, and be accepted with an admission offer at, the Masters of Development Practice (MDP) program at the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA, independently from this scholarship award application.Visit Scholarship Webpage for detailsThe Sawiris Foundation for Social Development is pleased to launch the next and fourth round of the wholly financed Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarship Program for students seeking a degree in Masters of Development Practice (also known as MDP) from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs in University of Minnesota in the United States of America.
Egyptian Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarships application process at University of Minnesota in the United States of America. Learn the best way to apply for the Egyptian Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of Minnesota Scholarship Portal.