Up to 6 Awards (3 x Undergraduate and 3 x Postgraduate) of £8,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.ContactHurry now the Directors International Excellence Scholarship at Newcastle University 2022 is now available to all interested applicantsValue of awardsEligibility CriteriaNewcastle University Business School is proud to recognise and reward high calibre international applicants who apply to commence full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught studies.[email protected]To be eligible for this partial-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria (Directors International Excellence Scholarship Regulations 2022 (PDF: 227.4 KB)):Start date and durationSeptember 2022 for one year of study.Sponsor
- hold an offer of admission for 2022 entry for an eligible programme (see terms and conditions for eligible programmes)
- completed the scholarship application form. Submissions need to be in English
- achieve AAB at A level, or equivalent (for Undergraduate) or hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree, or equivalent (for Postgraduate)
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 7.0 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- be assessed as an international student for fee-paying purposes and domiciled in an EU member state or one of the following countries: Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Vietnam, Colombia, Mexico or Peru
How to apply for Directors International Excellence Scholarship
Application Deadline: 1 June 2022.For further information, please contact:Newcastle University Business SchoolTel: +44 (0) 191 208 1622Applications will be reviewed by the school’s scholarship committee. Candidates need to complete the online application form.