Examining the importance of foreign studies and its impact, the City University of London is glad to announce the Dean’s International Bursary for professional Advancement for all ambitious and talented students who wish to pursue an advance degree for the academic year 2021/2022.The School of Health Sciences will offer an award of £1,000, £2000 or £3000 available for students applying to study on any of their post-registration MSc Programmes.Founded in 1894 as the Northampton Institute, City University of London is a public research organisation in London, UK. It provides both undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctorate degrees as well as certificates and diplomas at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.Scholarship Deadline : August 31, 2021
- University: City University of London, Uk
- Department: School of Health Sciences
- Degree Level: Masters
- Scholarship:Up to £3,000
- Number of Grants : Not specified
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality : International
- This award is accessible in the United Kingdom.
Schooling oversea can fill your life with memorable adventures and events to hold on to forever, and certainly expose you to a valuable life given opportunities.
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Scholarship statement should be different from your personal statement used for the programme application and should be focused on why you believe you should be awarded this Scholarship
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelors degree certificate with good results.
- Language Requirement: All applicants that require a student visa must meet the minimum Home Office English Language ability requirements before City can issue the Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS).
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be a self-funded student and not in receipt of any other programmes (except the alumni discount)
- Must be entering your first year of postgraduate study for the October or January intake on any one of their Master’s programmes
- Must be entering your first programme of study as a UK/EU or international student