Check Here for More Scholarship Updates!The most eligible and successful students will receive a stipend worth of ,596 per annum pro rata (tax free) which will be indexed annually for up to 3 years. Additionally a tuition fee waiver will also be provided to international candidates for their studies in Australia for the 2021/2022 academic session.About:Ranking 34th in the Young University Rankings 2020, Curtin University is an Australian public research university that hold a future vision to change minds, lives and the world through leadership, innovation and excellence in teaching and research.The Curtin University in Australia is glad to offer the PhD Scholarship Awards in Minerals Energy and Chemical Engineering for the 2021/2022 academic session.Curtin University is a universally recognised international leader in research and education. It is a beacon for positive change, embracing the challenges and opportunities of our times to advance understanding and change lives for the better. Curtin provides richly interactive and personalised learning experiences for the students, equipping them with leadership skills for the future and delivers outcomes of significant value to our communities locally, nationally and globally.The scholarship opportunity is open to all ambitious and passionate International students who wish to further their studies in Australia.
Closing Dates: July 7, 2021
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for the desired programme at Curtin via OASIS.
- Applicants must send a CV, publication list, and English score to the in charge, Prof. Mariano Iannuzzi at[email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- All required documents
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
- Certified copies of all the qualifications
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants are required to have a Master and bachelor (First Class Honours) degree of Materials Science and Engineering, or equivalent degree to be admitted in a relevant PhD programme at Curtin.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 79
Application Type: PhD Degree
Eligibility For Curtin University PhD International Awards in Australia 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course: Master by Research and PhD programme in the area of Minerals Energy and Chemical Engineering at Curtin are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must have applied and been accepted in the Curtin University in a relevant full time PhD programme.
- University: Curtin University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Grants: $28,596
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: Australia