About the University?There are two studentships open for both sparkling domestic and international students to study the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2021-2022. The position is limited to a maximum of five years.Study in Sweden today by applying for the Chalmers University of Technology International PhD Positions in physics and Cell Biology of Protein Aggregation for highly talented candidates to commence study for 2021/2022 academic session.Founded in 1829, Chalmers University of Technology is well-known for providing an efficient atmosphere for innovation. It has an extensive social welfare system and 13 departments.Application Type: PhD DegreeApplication for Scholarship Ends: May 30, 2021The Chalmers University of Technology will provide cultivating and inspiring working environment in the dynamic city of Gothenburg and some other benefits such as pharmaceutical benefit, occupational healthcare, wellness benefit, and occupational pension, etc.
Chalmers provides students with resources such as English language and Foundation courses. Candidates may take advantage of a variety of career and employability resources to help them secure a job.
Mode Of Application:
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the PhD degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can complete the online application form for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the supporting documents:
- An application letter of a maximum of 1-2 A4 pages describing
- Contact information of at least one reference person.
- Attested copies of education certificates, including grade reports and other documents.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelors degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the university. The position requires good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Subjects: PhD degree in Biophysics and Cell Biology of Protein Aggregation
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To qualify as a PhD student, you must have (by the latest end of August 2021) have a master’s level degree in biochemistry, biotechnology, biophysics, molecular biology, cell biology or another closely related discipline.
- You must have demonstrated experience from experimental research of relevance (broadly) for the project, for example, from your MSc Thesis work, advanced level courses with comprehensive lab modules or other equivalent qualifications (such as internships or summer jobs).
- You must have good collaborative and organizational skills and to be flexible towards learning new things.
- Previous experience from amyloid research or cell studies would be highly beneficial but not mandatory.
- University: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Full Scholarship
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 2
- Nationality: Home and International applicants
- To access Grant: Sweden