Possible research topics include:Applicants must attach with their applications the following:Applications should be emailed to [email protected].
Durations and Perks:
This Internship program is open to students from across the globe, it gives the applicants the required opportunity to conduct research with the Gravity Exploration Institute over the summer vacation.The internships include a subsistence allowance of £275 per week.
The Cardiff University UK is excited to offer the Summer Research Internships in Gravitational-Wave Astronomy to very intelligent Undergraduates at the University.
- an unofficial transcript (a copy of your course marks)
- curriculum vitae
- two reference letters, preferably sent separately by your references.
Closing Dates: April 1, 2022
The duration is usually four to eight weeks, but the timescale is flexible based on mutual agreement of the applicant and their mentor.
- modeling binary black hole orbits and their gravitational wave emission
- strong field tests of gravity
- the development of techniques for detecting gravitational waves from supernovae or from the inspiral of neutron-star and black-hole binaries.