Looking for means to study in the UK? Here’s an exciting offer for you today! The Bradford Futures 2022 Scholarship Award is available to all academically sound students who wish to commence Undergraduate study at the University for the 2022/2023 learning year.The University of Bradford scholarship is worth £1,000 per year – which would be paid as a cash payment to scholarship winners. Full time, home fee paying, undergraduate students.
Benefits for Bradford Futures 2022 Scholarship:
All applications are electronic i.e via online, Application portal will be opened soon.
Applicants would also need to demonstrate that they meet one or more of the following criteria:All full time undergraduate courses.Applicants must meet the following:The University of Bradford is one of the world’s great technology universities, providing a high-quality teaching, underpinned by cutting-edge research with practical applications to solve tomorrow’s problems. The University is committed to helping all its students to lead fulfilling lives, become global citizens, and make a difference to the world.
- being from a low participation area as defined by POLAR 4 in quintile areas 1 and 2; which are the lowest participation areas.
- have low household income and/or low socioeconomic status
- are a BAME student
- are disabled
- are a young carer
- are a care leaver
- are a refugee or asylum seeker (not already in receipt of a University specific scholarship eg Sanctuary)
- are estranged from parents
- are an adult learner (25 and above)
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Closing Dates: 29 October 2022
How to Apply
Students must either be year zero (foundation year) or first year undergraduate.