The American University of Paris provides its students with a curriculum combining liberal arts inquiry, preparation for professional life, and student-centred, all in small classroom settings. It commits to the highest standards of academic rigour and integrity, and to academic freedom. About the University?Application for scholarship Ends: 15 November 2021The American University of Paris will cover up to 75% of the total tuition fee of the chosen course under the student program to all successful applicants for the 2021/2022 academic session.The study award is available to those students who show excellent academic promise, global perspective, significant extracurricular activities and demonstrated financial need.Application Type: Undergraduate degreeThe American University of Paris is offering the AUP Scholar International Awards to world-wide scholars for the 2021-2022 academic term is now open to all interested applicants who wish to commence a higher degree coursework at the University in France.
The American University of Paris is a private educational institute and the oldest American institutions of higher education in Europe with a mission to educate its students to communicate effectively in a world of many languages and to become critical thinkers.
- How to Apply: To apply for this study grant, the applicants must first sign up on the official online portal of the university and submit the requiring documents.
- The applicants must select ‘yes’ when further asked if interested in a financial award or not.
- The applicants will then receive a mail on the registered ID.
- The applicants are required to use the same email address as the admissions application.
- The applicants must complete the application providing any further supporting documents.
- Requiring Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- A personal statement and a supplemental essay.
- Extra activities and work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from the past three years of schooling.
- SAT/ACT scores are optional.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must have a high school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit one of the following test scores:
- TOEFL – Internet-Based Test (ibT) minimum score: 88. To have your results sent directly, use our institutional code 0866.
- Cambridge English – First, Advanced, or Proficiency level, minimum score: 176.
- TOEIC – Listening and Reading, minimum score: 810. To have your results sent directly, use our institutional code 0866.
- IELTS – Academic Option, minimum score 6.5.
- Preferred Countries: Application from all nationalities are welcomed.
- Eligible Course: All undergraduate degree courses are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must hold impressive academic records
- AUP Global Citizenship Awards permit the most talented, internationally oriented students to choose an AUP education.
- University: The American University of Paris
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: 75% of the tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: France.