Atul Chauhan Scholarships for International Students at Amity University London, UK is now accessible to all interested international applicants seeking to earn a college degree for the 2021/2021 academic session.
- How to Register: To register for this academic grant, Aspirants must take admission first via UCAS, and then they have to submit their scholarship application along with the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Entrance Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
Qualifications for Atul Chauhan Scholarships for International Students at Amity University London, UK 2021
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are accepted.
- Eligible Course: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree course work at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must have an excellent academic history,
- Must be holding an offer or going to apply at the university.
- University: Amity University [IN] London
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Grants: Academic Funds
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in UK
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓