Great Offer! The Approved LATAM Regional Awards at Imperial College Business School, UK 2022 is now open to all Aspiring applicants with outstanding academic background.The scholarship award will take place at the Imperial College Business School, the scholarship is available for Latin American students who will contribute to the Imperial community in the UK.
- MSc Business Analytics (on-campus, full-time) and MSc International Management – 21 January 2022
- All other MSc programmes – 1 February 2022
About:UKImperial College Business School is the business school of imperial college London. The business school was opened by Queen Elizabeth 2 in 2004. Over 90 percent of the faculty is from outside of the United Kingdom, with alumni in 124 countries.Closing Dates:
As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology, we drive global business and social transformation through the fusion of business, technology, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who submit their MSc programme application will receive an offer for the program will automatically be considered for this application . Successful candidates will be notified by the Admissions team.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit Contact details of two referees, Full transcripts of their degree-level studies, a Personal Statement, CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students should preferably have a First Class Honours degree or an Upper Second Class Honours degree from a recognized university or the international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you may be required to take an English language test.
Eligibility for Approved LATAM Regional Awards at Imperial College Business School, UK 2022:
- Eligible Countries: Latin American countries
- Eligible Program MSc degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants who are resident in one of the 20 Latin American countries (as defined by the United Nations)
- A strong overall application with excellent academic background, career potential, references, and personal statement.
- University: Imperial College Business School
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: MSc
- Grants: Up to £10,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
To access Grant:
Imperial College Business School will provide the amount up to £10,000 for students Who wish to commence study in the UK for the 2022-2023 academic session.