Scholarship value/inclusions/duration:– You are enrolled in or have already begun any post-secondary studies at another university in your home country or the United States.Brief description: It is imperative to visit the official site (interface found underneath) to get to the application structure and for nitty gritty data on the most proficient method to apply for this scholarship.Number of Scholarships:Host Institution(s):The scholarships are focused to worldwide students from any nation who are not U.S. residents, U.S. lasting occupants, or double residents of the U.S. also, another nation.You are NOT eligible to apply if:Any undergraduate study offered at the UniversityDeadline: 15 Dec 2020/15 Jan 2021 (annual)
Study in: USA
Course starts August 2021– You are a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen of the U.S. and another country.American University
Bachelors DegreeOfficial Scholarship Website: http://www.american.edu/admissions/international/egls.cfmLevel/Field(s) of study:American University, Washington DC, USAThe AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship is focused to successful worldwide students who wish to seek after a Bachelor’s Degree in the US and who are committed to positive community and social change. It is planned for students who will be to getting back to improve under-resourced, underserved networks in his/her nation of origin.Eligibility:
- International students who have overcome various obstacles and challenges as well as those from diverse and underrepresented global and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- A minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent (or in the top 10% of graduating class) for 9th-12th grades.
- A demonstrated commitment to leadership, volunteerism, community service and to advancing the needs of people in their home country.
- Students with one of the following: 95+ TOEFL iBT (all subscores must be 20 or above); sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL (Taken after May 31, 2017); 7.0+ IELTS (all subscores must be 6.0 or above); 33 minimum SAT Reading Subscore; 29 minimum ACT English; 65 minimum PTE; or 120+ Duolingo
- Students who are still enrolled in secondary/high school and graduating by June 2021.
- Important: Students in the IB system should plan to graduate with a full IB diploma with at lease 3 HL subjects. Students studying in the British A-Levels system must complete at least 3 A levels and finish 13 years of study before August 2021.
– You graduated secondary school earlier than 2019.One (1) scholarship is availableTo apply to the AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship, you should apply and finish the AU EGLS application, Common or Coalition Application, and worldwide affirmations measure by 15 December 2020 (need cutoff time) or by 15 January 2021 at the most recent. AU EGLS candidates must apply Regular Decision for fall (August) 2021. Try not to apply Early Decision (ED).Target group:The AU EGL scholarship covers all billable AU costs (full educational cost, food and lodging). The scholarship doesn’t cover non-billable costs, for example, obligatory medical coverage, books, carrier tickets and different costs (around U.S. ,000).Website:Application Instructions:Preference will be given to:It is inexhaustible for an aggregate of four years of undergrad study, in view of proceeded with acceptable scholarly execution.