The University of Sheffield has a strong commitment to international development. One of the themes of their strategy is ‘celebrating, promoting and increasing the volume of the work that we do to improve the lives of others through our international relationships, locally and abroad’.Scholarship Type: MastersIf you do not receive an email by asking you to submit a personal statement for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarship you have not been selected for this award.The University of Sheffield is collaborating with the the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust to offer scholarships to best and talented students who wants to commence their Masters degree study at the University.If you are selected for the final stage of the application process we will contact you (date to be confirmed). At this point we may ask you to submit a short personal statement to support your application.
Application for scholarship Closes : 30th of April, 15:00 UK time
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance for University accommodation
- A monthly stipend
- You must hold an offer for one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield:
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2021. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2021.
- You must be African by nationality.
- How to apply: To apply, applicants must complete a postgraduate online application form to submit your application for an eligible course.
- You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of an African country, or permanently based in, one of the eligible countries.
for more enquiry about this award please email [email protected]
Your course application will be assessed by a panel of academic judges to decide whether you will progress to the final stage of the application process.The final decision for those asked to submit an application will be made by a deadline to be confirmed.The scholarship will be awarded in the following order for student with strong academic backgroung:This scholarship is to assist academically strong candidates from developing countries achieve their career aim for the 2021/2022 school year.