The University of Melbourne, Australia, is offering an academic opportunity to International applicants to apply for the Alan Goldberg Scholarship. The educational programme is available for all domestic and international students.The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Established in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university. It is ranked sixth in the world according to the 2021 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.Why choose to study at the University of Melbourne? The University has supportive staff, some of the best lecturers, and excellent facilities. Students should expect opportunities for placement, fieldwork, practice, and networking activities as part of their studies here.The University of Melbourne will offer scholarship worth of ,000 for domestic and international students who wish to study a degree program at the University for the academic session 2021/2022.This study grant supports excellent students who want to commence a bachelor or master’s degree coursework at the University. The grant is awarded on the basis of both academic merit and demonstrated financial need.
Application Deadline for Scholarship: June 12, 2021
- How to Apply: To apply for this wonderful opportunity, candidates have to take admission in a bachelor and master degree coursework at the Melbourne Law School. No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must meet the entry requirements of the undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
- Qualified Countries: Applications from all nationalities are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Courses: Bachelor or Master degree in Law, legal studies and criminology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Be admitted to the Melbourne JD at Melbourne Law School.
- University: University of Melbourne
- Department: Melbourne Law School
- Degree Level: Bachelor or Master degree
- Grant Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Home and International students
- The grant can be taken in Australia.