All courses offered at the university.Duration of Scholarship: Two (2) years for Master’s Program; Three (3) years for Doctoral Program.Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Adelaide Scholarships International for interested and qualified applicants.Visit scholarship webpage for details
Selection Criteria: The choosing and ranking of candidates within the University of Adelaide is done by the Graduate Scholarship awards Committee, using the requirements of academic excellence and research prospect.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world except Australia and New Zealand.The University of Adelaide provides a scholarships award scheme for international students enrolled in postgraduate research study for Master’s and Doctoral degree programs. The objective of the financial award program is to appeal to high quality international postgraduate students to fields of research strength in the University of Adelaide to aid its research effort.
- Tuition fees for the Course for two (2) years for a Master’s degree program by Research and three (3) years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is likely for doctoral programs only),
- A yearly living allowance for two (2) years for a Master’s degree program by Research and three (3) years for a Doctoral research degree program (an extension is likely for doctoral programs only), and
- For Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574) visa holders, the scholarship award gives unavoidable standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) World care policy for the applicant, their spouse as well as dependents (if any) for the standard period of the student visa. It however, doesn’t cover the additional six (6) month extended student visa period post thesis submission. If the scholarship award recipient doesn’t hold a subclass 574 visa, then he/she is liable for the expenses of health insurance.
To apply, you have to complete and submit a formal application for Admission and a Scholarship award through an online application system. There is no application fee.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Adelaide Scholarships International 2020.
- To be eligible, candidates are obligated to have successfully completed at minimum, the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honor’s degree (this is a four (4) year degree program with a major research project in the final academic session). All of the qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed.
- Scholarship awards will be granted on academic excellence and research prospect. Extra-curricular accomplishments are not considered.
- International candidates must not already have a research qualification considered by the University of Adelaide to be an equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if enrolling for a Research Master’s degree, not have a research qualification considered by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree.
- International candidates who have not shown proof of their meeting the minimum English language proficiency criteria for direct entry by the scholarship program closing date, or who have not successfully completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program to meet the entry criteria for the intended program of study, are ineligible.
- Applicants are required to register in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must continue being ‘international student’ status for the period of their program in the University.
- International candidates are ineligible if they have already started the degree program for which they are seeking a scholarship award, unless they can proof that they were unable to apply in the previous round.
- Scholarship awards recipient must start study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship award is offered.
- Candidates that applied and were found eligible for assessment in an international scholarship award round but were not successful, will automatically be reconsidered in the next international scholarship award round, assuming they have a valid offer of candidature for that intake. A candidate who has been evaluated in 2 rounds cannot be reconsidered in any future scholarship award rounds.
Value of Scholarship:
How to Apply
EligibilityThe deadline for the scholarship award application is 10th July 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.
Adelaide Scholarships International application process at University of Adelaide in Australia. Learn the best way to apply for the Adelaide Scholarships International for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of Adelaide Scholarship Portal.