The Scholarship awarded is provided to students who wish to commence a PhD degree in Magnetic Molecules at the University.Application Closes: July 11, 2021The University of Aalborg will provide a good salary package to international students for the academic year 2021-2022.Check Here for More Scholarship Updates!The Aalborg University is offering the International PhD Award in Denmark for the 2021/2022 academic session to all outstanding and Reputable international applicants.
Aalborg University is a Danish public university based in Aalborg, Denmark, that offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in a wide variety of subjects.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the stipend, applicants must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a cover letter describing the motivation for applying to the position.
- A Curriculum Vitae including education qualifications, research, and industrial experience, awards, and fellowships, any additional scientific achievements.
- A description of technical skills and competencies relevant for this PhD project.
- A list of publications, if any.
- A copy of the Master’s certificate (or equivalent).
- An official transcript of the completed subjects and grades achieved in the course of the Master’s program.), a schedule, and how the applicant intends to shed light on the project objectives.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Application Type: PhD degree Scholarship
Qualifications for Aalborg University International PhD Award in Denmark 2021
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Courses: PhD degree program in Magnetic Molecules On Surfaces
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must hold a Master’s degree.
- University: Aalborg University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Denmark