This scholarship is available for students who are pursuing their academic in undergraduate and master’s in any field of study can apply. The program aims to solve a student’s financial problems so students can progress in life without taking any loan for their education.Ranking Overview
- RANK 1 Rs. 51,000/- + Laptop + Rs. 10,000 worth Courses
- RANK 2 to 3 Rs. 31,000/- + Tablet + Rs. 10,000 worth Courses
- RANK 4 to 10 Rs. 21,000/- + Rs. 10,000 worth Courses
- RANK 11 to 20 Rs. 11,000/- + Rs. 10,000 worth Courses
- RANK 21 to 30 Rs. 5,000/- + Rs. 7,000 worth Courses
- RANK 31 to 220 Appearance Certificate + Free Online Courses
- How to Apply: To apply for this offer, applicants must follow all the given steps:
- All the applicants are requested to read the Eligibility Criteria to know about our different types of scholarships.
- Once you identify your Eligibility Criteria, then you have to Click on “APPLY NOW” to get registration started.
- Students have to register for the BISPT Scholarships and then have to Pay & Submit the application successfully.
- Later on Students can “Log In” their account to check the status or “Latest Updates” from BISPT Scholarships.
- All Students will get a notification on their registered Mobile Number & E-mail Id For Admit Cards, Exam Dates & Results.
- Students must to appear for the BISPT Examination which will be conducted through Online Examinations Only.
- Students must to clear the Examination & also get a higher rank to get a higher aid amount.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this program, applicants must have high school certificates or previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries can apply for this program.
- Acceptable Subjects: Students who are pursuing a School, Undergraduate, and Master’s in any field of study can apply.
- Admissible Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All students who are pursuing School, College, Diploma, and Masters are eligible for the BISPT.
- This scholarship is purely based on merit. Students have to give online tests as per their selected level, and they will be provided scholarships based on their ranks.
- Organization: Berows
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: High School, Undergraduate, and Master’s program
- Grants: Up to 12 Lakh
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Grants: 660
- Nationality: Worldwide students
- The award can be taken in India
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓