Research proposal (2500 words) with your application.Statement of purpose(500)The University of Sussex is providing the Chancellors International and EU Scholarships in the UK to the most deserving applicants.Why study at the University of Sussex? The University enables applicant to plan for the future, they will participate in skills workshop, meet industry experts and find part-time jobs in the database of their career and get assistance on how to join those industries and professions.
- Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: Not given
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards:60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK.
Copy of MA diploma
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit supporting documents include:
Up to 60 grants are available for all those who wish to acquire an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University. Established in 1960, the University of Sussex is a leading research organization located in Sussex, England.Two letters of recommendationThe University of Sussex offer a scholarship worth of £5,000 to the most successful candidates during their studies.CVScholarship Deadline: August 1, 2021.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled, aspirants must have to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants at Sussex must be sufficiently fluent in English to benefit from their education.
- Eligible Countries: Students from any nationality
- Acceptable Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Have received an offer of a place to study a full-time Bachelors degree at Sussex in 2021
- Have excellent academic grades.