Baldwin Wallace University provides up to ,000 for winning applicants who want to complete an undergraduate study.Application closes: November 1, 2022Established in 1845, Baldwin Wallace University (BW) is a privately owned university in Berea, Ohio. They offers more than 80 majors, as well as several cooperative, pre-professional programs, and some courses online. The BW campus has five fraternities, five sororities and numerous honoraries.To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be eligible for the bursary.
The award is available for undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Candidates must have a previous degree for entry into undergraduate study
- Applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework
- All countries students are eligible to apply for the bursary
- You must be a first-year student and transfer student.
Candidates must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
To be successfully selected for this academic grants , interested candidates must have to meet the following criteria:
- For taking admission, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Candidates need to show their English language level by submitting a satisfactory certificate of English language ability.
Method of Application
Looking for a means of taking your career to the next level with financial aid? The application for John Baldwin Scholarship Grants for International students in the USA is now open to all desired and outstanding applicants.
The academic grant aims to assist bright undergraduate students who wish to commence study at the university for the 2022/23 academic session in the USA.