The scholarship grant is offered to both local and international students who desire to commence a bachelor’s or master’s degree study at the university in 2023.
Application Procedures and Documents needed
How to Apply
The University of Freiburg will award the Deutschlandstipendium (a scholarship in Germany), a national scholarship program, which provides 300 euros per month in funding for students who are expected to produce outstanding achievements in their studies and career.
- University entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur certificate) for applicants in undergraduate degree programmes (Bachelor, Staatsexamen, Magister).
- For Master’s students, the certificate of the first university degree. In this case, it is not necessary to upload the university entrance qualification (Abiturzeugnis).
- For applicants who are studying for a second degree, the transcript of the most recent university degree (Bachelor, Master, Staatsexamen). In this case, it is not necessary to upload the university entrance qualification Abitur certificate.
- Curriculum vitae of all applicants
- a current transcript of records for enrolled students.
- In degree programmes in which an average grade cannot be calculated at any time during the degree programme, proof of the average grade/final grade of the most recent examination (university entrance qualification, physicum/intermediate examination, final grade of the most recently acquired degree).
- Applicants to the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy: for students who are already enrolled, proof that they belong to the top 10% of the class by means of a corresponding certificate from the Examinations Office.
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓