The University of Glasgow is happy to invite all applicants to apply for the 2022 School of Veterinary Medicine Scholarship Award in UK. The Scholarship is open to both locals and international applicants from across the globe.About:With over 150 years of veterinary excellence, the School of Veterinary Medicine is pre-eminent in teaching, research and clinical provision, and attracts students, researchers and clinicians from around the world.Veterinary Medicine at Glasgow is ranked 1st in the UK (Complete University Guide 2021) and 2nd in the UK (The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021).International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training)We require at least one academic reference and one animal-related experience from all applicants.
- Our research places us among the world leaders in global animal health
- Accredited status from the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Top among UK veterinary schools for research quality (REF 2014)
How to Apply for School of Veterinary Medicine
For applicants whose first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English Language proficiency level.The school believes that as a vet you can contribute to society through serving the health care needs of animals, advocating for animal welfare, contributing to research, innovation and business and playing a central role in the health of human and animal populations and their environment
Undergraduate DegreeApplications for admission should be made through the Veterinary Medical Colleges Admissions System (VMCAS)
- 7.0 with no sub-test under 7.0.
- Tests must have been taken within 4 years 5 months of start date. Combined scores from two tests taken within 6 months of each other can be considered.
Closing Dates: 15 September 2023
Check the University website for entry requirement for your specific region and country, as they vary from one another.