- A global mindset, and an interest in combating climate change – whether it be within clean energy, biology, architecture, economics, business, health, agriculture, law, political science, journalism, anthropology or any other relevant field.
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- A high academic achiever with the grades to prove it
- Involved in sustainable initiatives and projects (volunteering work, job etc.)
- Excited to take responsibility and determined effect change!
Eligibility Danish Sustainability Scholarship :
To be considered, you must submit your completed application with the following:
- You must have been accepted or applied to a master’s program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- You must have started, been accepted or have applied for a program that starts at the latest in January 2023.
- The degree program may not be online
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- Filling out the short form
- Name, age, nationality
- Country of origin, chosen university and study
- Former education and experience
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the questions:
- What motivated you to choose this particular study program?
- How is your program going to help you fight / alleviate the impact of climate change?
- Overall, how do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected
- Proof of acceptance in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport.
Are you planning on starting a master’s degree that can help alleviate the impact of climate change, then this offer is for you. Apply for the 2023 Global Danish Sustainability Scholarship.
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓