Here are the eligibility criteria for the GIFT internship in South Korea 2022:Application Closes: November 30th, 2022Here are the benefits of the GIFT internship in South Korea:The internship is a fully-funded grant offered to undergraduate students in the third and final year (fourth year) who are interested in ferrous tech studies and can participate in lab activities and show interest in the system.
About Pohang University of Science and Technology
The Pohang University of Science and Technology is a private-sector research institute in South Korea; Pohang University has been ranked 1st in the category of 50 young Universities. According to QS Global World Ranking, it is ranked 77th best university.
Hurray! The South Korean Government is delighted to offer all exceptional international and local students the GIFT Internship grants in South Korea.
The GIFT internship program is a fully-funded internship program offered by the Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy Material Technology.
- Accommodation will be provided in university dorms.
- A round trip economy class air ticket will also be provided (only once).
- KRW 500,000/4 weeks for living expenses.
- Support in transportation.
How To Apply:
- Applicants are required to fill out the online application form for the GIFT internship for international students.
- Fill out the application form, and submit it along with the required documents via e-mail before the deadline.
- E-mail your application to the staff of admission Eun Mi Jung at [email protected]
- Applications can be sent via email anytime but make sure to meet the deadlines
The GIFT Internship program would last for about 4 weeks and will take place at the Pohang University of Science and Technology.
- Local and International students are eligible to apply
- Interested applicants must be in their 3rd or 4th year of the undergraduate program.
- There is no restriction of gender, age, background or country.
- Female students are encouraged to apply.