Offered by the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute to all outstanding Pakistani students who desire to further their academic pursuit at the Postgraduate level. Applicants of all genders are eligible to take advantage of this academic opportunity.Great offer! The Fully Funded Higher Education Commission Scholarship Grant in Thailand is open now!The application closes on August 31, 2022.
- Environmental Toxicology,
- Chemical Science and Applied Biological Sciences:
- Environmental Health.
- Grants in Thailand are available to students from Pakistan and the Islamic Republic of Kashmir (AJK).
- Applicants will be required to provide a declaration of purpose outlining their research interests.
- Students of both genders are eligible to apply.
- Must possess a 16-year undergraduate or bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4. Sciences: Biological sciences include biology, chemistry, molecular biology, and environmental sciences. Medical Sciences: Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medicine, and Medical Technology.
- They must not be older than 30 as well.
- The applicant must submit proof of English language competency or the results of any English language exam.
- Have laboratory research experience in science.
The Scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course fee, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents) round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others. The scholarship award will cover six weeks refresher courses and follow by a period of 2 years master’s degree, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
- Academic transcripts,
- Attested copies of academic degrees,
- Statement of Purpose,
- Three letters of recommendation,
- Two passport-size photos,
- NOC in case of employment,
- HEC application form in separate spiral binding,
- Research Proposal
- Medical certificate.