The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship offers scholars the opportunity to study each semester in a different university and country and do a 2-year part-time internship. Erasmus scholars study in three different European countries at three different universities and graduate from two European universities with a dual degree. The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship is one of the most sorts after scholarships that offer applicants a life-changing opportunity to finesse their academic journey. This offer is available to both Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD degree applicantsApplication Closes: March 2023Hurray! The long-awaited Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Grants are now available to interested scholars from across the globe for the 2023-2023 academic session!
To apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program in Europe in 2023, Applicants are to check the application portal for the requirements of their preferred program and apply directly.
- Monthly Stipend (approximately 1100 to 1200 Euros)
- Tuition fee in full.
- A travel allowance will be provided.
- Tickets for international flights
- Allowances for travel from one country to another
- There is no bond restriction to return to the country.
- After the degree, a job visa is granted to work in Europe.
- Erasmus is the Fulbright of Europe. If you are interested in this program, you must consider it.
Applicable Area of Study
International students can study postgraduate degree programs in Europe with a grant from the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023.
- (If the pandemic continues and testing centers remain closed, you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOEFL/IELTS in October, November). Take the IELTS Free Online Preparation Course to prepare for IELTS
- Most programs require at least 6.5 bands in IELTS. There is no GRE requirement.
- There is no need to contact any professor. You can find the details on your relevant program website and apply by following the instructions on the program’s own website when they become available
- Work experience is not required.
- Applicants must have at least 16 years of education
- There are no age restrictions.
- CGPAs between 2.5 and 3.0 have also been selected. Thus, low CGPA holders must take a chance.
There are about 163 programs are available for applicants to choose from. Applications are now being accepted. Make sure you review the details of each program, the deadlines, the criteria, and the requirements. Click Here
Each degree program has its own deadline for applying for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) Scholarship 2023. Applications must be submitted by March 2023.