Applicants from across the globe is eligible for this applications.The scholarship award for the 2022 York University International Awards in Canada is now available for the 2022/2023 learning year.Closing Dates: February 1, 2022AboutYork University will provide the award amount of 45 domestic awards valued at ,000 (,000 x 4 years) 15 international awards valued at 0,000 (,000 x 4 years) to the successful candidates to support their undergraduate study in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The funding program in any undergraduate degree offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates from a recognized university. Scholarships
Value for 2022 York University International Scholarship Award In Canada:
Founded in 1959, York University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting, the large city of Toronto (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Ontario. York University (YU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment. Scholarships
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, students have to register in the bachelor’s degree program at York University. After that, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must be ready to submit the resume, reference letters, personal statements, transcripts, etc.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 7.80.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.