Applicants are to fill the application online Form.We have other scholarships available for those who do not meet these criteria. The total value of the scholarship is £15,000 which is awarded for a maximum of three years.This scholarship supports students from a Black and Mixed Black background during their higher education at the University of Westminster.
Applicants are Required to submit the following:Closing Dates: 8 July 2022Successful Students will receive £5,000 in each eligible year of study, subject to progression to the next year of their course and completion of the yearly career development session.
2022 Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Study Award In UK Study Eligibility:
For more details check here!Number of Award: 4
During each year of the scholarship you will be required to complete at least one career development
session, details will be provided after enrolmentType: Full Time Undergraduate Degree
Hurray! The Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Study Award In the UK is now available for the 2022/23 academic session at the University of Westminster, UK
- A copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- Please attach provisional grades provided by your school if you do not have final grades yet.
- A reference letter in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous
tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course)
How To Apply?
Location: UKThis includes applying for finance based on your household income and given consent to share information with the University in order that their declared household income can be verified.*
• Be from a Black or Mixed Black background
• Show development potential in your supporting statement
• The following categories of students are not eligible:
a. students who already have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
b. part-time students
c. students directly continuing from a University of Westminster Foundation degree
• Have a household income of less than £25,000 per annum. Applicants must have applied for the maximum student support available from the Student Loans Company (SLC).Students must meet all criteria below:
• Be a Home student for fee purposes and have an offer for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Westminster starting in September 2022