For this PhD position we are looking for a team player who likes an international environment and brings the following qualifications:The Utrecht University will provide the selected candidates a monthly gross salary for four years, starting at €2,443 in the first year and €3,122 in the fourth year of employment. In addition to this, the students will also be provided an 8% holiday bonus and, an 8.3% end-of-year bonus and, a pension scheme, partially paid parental leave.Applicants are eligible to apply to the Department of Physics, Institute for Gravitational and Subatomic Physics.
About Utrecht University:
Utrecht University is a public research university in Utrecht ranked 1st in the Netherlands and 52nd globally as of 2020. The University is working towards a better world by researching complex issues beyond the borders of disciplines and putting thinkers in contact with doers so that new insights can be applied.Also, Utrecht University is one of Europe’s leading research universities, recognized internationally for its high-quality, innovative approach to research and teaching. Students studying at Utrecht University study at one of the world’s best universities and gain the best education.
The scholarship award will be allotted to students with a Master of Science degree in physics, a keen interest in fundamental particle physics, and excellent English language knowledge. There is no regional eligibility for applicants. All interested students can freely apply for this position.
- Master of Science in Physics;
- a strong interest in fundamental particle physics;
- affinity with large scale data analysis;
- an excellent command of English, written and verbally;
- a pleasant colleague and a good team player.
Students must fill out the Utrecht University Application Form. All eligible students will be considered.
- Letter of motivation
- The names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of at least two references;
- If possible a copy of your Master’s diploma. Otherwise a confirmation of finishing all requirements for the Master’s diploma.
Entry Process for Utrecht University Doctoral Scholarship :
Closing Dates: 31 May 2022
- The applicants must have a Master of Science in Physics and a strong interest in fundamental particle physics.
- The students must have an excellent command of English, written and verbal.
Team players who are ready for new opportunities are invited to study in the Netherlands. Utrecht University is offering students who want to study doctoral Particle Physics in the Netherlands.