APPLY NOW Click Apply Now to submit your application and start application ProcessClosing Dates: 31st January 2022The aims and objectives of this scholarship are guided by the ideas and thoughts of Sherryl’s family and friends, and ultimately to drive the success of a worthy individuals in the directions Sherryl would have wished.The scholarships are supported by the Executive CEO and Founder of Global University systems in recognition of Sherryl’s contribution. Hurray! The University of Toronto school of Management is elated to offer the Sherryl Kintu Scholarship Fund in Canada for the 2022/23 academic session. This application is open to all.The scholarships are supported by the Executive CEO and Founder of Global University systems in recognition of Sherryl’s contribution
University of Toronto School of Management Study Award Scholarship Amount:
100% on the full tuition fee of your study program
Fully funded by:
All applicants for select business programs
Toronto School of Management / Global University Systems
University of Toronto School of Management Study Award Study Requirements
- To qualify for the scholarship, students must provide the required supporting documentation. Incomplete award applications will not be considered.
- The full scholarship will be applied to the tuition fees of the eligible program including books and materials fees.
- This scholarship is applicable only for on-campus studies and scholarship recipient must have an approved and valid study permit.
- Two scholarships will be awarded. The scholarships are available for applications sent by January 31, 2022.
- This scholarship is only applicable for international students.
- The scholarship recipient is responsible for paying all fees not covered by the scholarship such as housing, travel, health insurance, meals, transport etc.
- In assessing your application, the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) will look for a plausible successful outcome in line with aims and objectives of the scholarship.
In particular: – The overall quality of your application – clear evidence of ‘passion’, ‘drive’, creativity and ambition will carry particular weight
– The apparent need for funding
– The goals and progression you will achieve arising from the Scholarship
- Scholarship recipients are expected to act as ambassadors for Toronto School of Management and participate in outreach and alumni engagement initiatives in their home region once the scholarship is granted.
- Scholarship may be deferred for a maximum of one (1) intake from the original admission intake.
- Decisions of the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) are final.
- Toronto School of Management reserves the right to modify, cancel and/or limit this promotion without further notice.
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic Test
For non-native English speakers:
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level as per program requirement
- Have the required IELTS score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (Written onsite or online with exam proctor)
The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship was set up as a tribute to, and in recognition of, the passions and interests of Sherryl Kintu, who was a dedicated employee of Global University Systems for 9 years where she rose from Executive Assistant to a Director level position. Sherryl sadly passed away in April 2021. Sherryl was known as a trustworthy friend to individuals and the company, with a passion and drive for everything she did. Applicants to this scholarship are expected to reflect these qualities.