Great offer! the University of Sussex international PhD study award is now available to all international students who wish to commence study at the University in UK.For more information click on the given link£15,609 stipend, £2,000 research training grant, plus full fees.The scholarship is open to both local and overseas applicants who wants to commence study at the University for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Nationality: UK / EU / Overseas
- Awards: £15,609 per year
- Number of Award: 2
Selection Criteria University of Sussex International PhD Award:
- Candidates will have a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a related field.
- The students must hold, or expect to hold, at least a UK upper second-class degree or non-UK equivalent qualification in Astronomy, Cosmology, Physics, or a closely-related area, or else a lower second class degree followed by a relevant Master’s degree to be accepted at the university.
Founded in 1959, the University of Sussex offers a variety of bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degree programmes. It employs the best teachers and experts to guide pupils in the most effective manner possible.Applicants will receive a tax-free stipend at a standard rate of £15,609 per year for 3.5 years and a research training grant of £2,000 for the 3.5 year duration. In addition, your fees will be waived for 3.5 years (at the UK, EU, or International rate).
- Personal statement
- Work experience
- Letter of reference
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Academic transcripts
- Specific program requirements.
The students must apply to the desired PhD programme at the university. After that, candidates must apply for this funding opportunity.
PhD degree in Mind and Material Culture
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
Closing Dates: May 10, 2022