Closing Dates: 4th July 2022.The successfully selected applicants by the University of Queensland for this funding opportunity will be provided ,000 per annum for up to 3.5 years of study with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.The scholarship grants seek to assist phenomenal students who want to commence study at University of Queensland for the 2022/23 academic session.
About Queensland University
Hurray! The School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering at Queensland University is delighted to offer scholarship grants to all exceptional international students in Australia.Established in the year 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane. Ranking 47th globally in the World University Ranking, the university encourages advanced ideas that benefit the world.
- The applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for PhD entry into the university.
- The applicants must provide all necessary documentation.
Applicants can apply for a PhD program at the School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering at the University of Queensland.
The core purpose of the university is to deliver for the public good through excellence in education, research, and engagement with our communities and partners: local, national and global. It is very highly committed to shaping the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation.
- The students need to make an admission application via the online portal of the university. Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’.
- Select ‘Other’, then ‘Research Project Scholarship’, and type in ‘FOOT-WANG’ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field.
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of citizenship.
- The applicants must meet the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0.