Additionally, The University of London is long known for its academic excellence and is consistently ranked among the world’s top universities, with many faculties leading their fields. It is a world-class research, global influence, and impact across a broad range of subjects. To apply for these scholarship grants, applicants must first submit an admission application to UCL via the online portal.The scholarship aims to support an exceptional international student who wants to be part of a master’s degree at University College London.The B.S Chimni Scholarships is designed for the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies and is offered to international applicants for distance learning for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The University of London will offer eligible and exceptional students the amount of £9,017, which will be credited to your fee account to be used against fees payable.MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning.
The University of London is a public research university. The University of London was established by royal charter in 1836 as a degree-awarding examination board for students holding certificates from University College London and King’s College London. The University has offered access to a wide range of academic opportunities. As a world leader in higher education, the University has pioneered change in the sector.
Specific Area of Study
After that, applicants complete the scholarship application form that is separate from that for admission to the MA Programme. Once completed, you should email the application form to [email protected].
- Have the offer of a place on the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning
- Be resident in one of the following countries: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia.
- Demonstrate outstanding academic merit or potential in the field of study, evidenced particularly by past achievements
- Be unable to take up the offer of a place in the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies due to financial circumstances.
Application closes: August 17, 2022
Method of Application:
Students from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines, and Indonesia.Requested Documents:Great offer, the University of London is pleased to offer the 2022 B.S Chimni International Study Award in the UK for all eligible and interested applicants.
- Applicants also provide a short statement of their motivation letter and CV.
- Applicants hold an undergraduate degree (e.g. bachelor’s) comparable to a UK upper second class honors degree in law or other relevant subjects.
- If English is not your first language, you are expected to provide evidence of an English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.