To be successfully selected for this academic grants, applicants must meet the given criteria:Closing Dates: 11 March 2022100
The University of Leicester is well known for her international excellence, world-changing research, and quality and exceptional teachings. The university possesses a world-class infrastructure and highly experienced faculty members, and it offers a lively and worthy atmosphere for studies in which students are ready for their future.Applicants from a non English speaking countries are to meet the English language requirements provided by the University.
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England. The main campus is south of the city centre, adjacent to Victoria Park. The university’s predecessor, University College, Leicester, gained university status in 1957.
- Be a UK National (meeting residency requirements), or
- Have EU settled status or
- Have EU pre-settled status (meeting 3 years residency requirement) or,
- Have indefinite leave to remain or enter
- Applicants are required to hold a UK bachelor’s degree 2:1 or better overseas equivalent and a masters’ degree both in a relevant subject.
To apply for this grants, students are expected to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the University of Leicester. After enrolling, candidates will have to complete the form for this scholarship grants.
Applicants are to submit the following documents with their applications:
- Tuition fees at UK rate
- Stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,609. 2022 rates to be confirmed)
- Access to a Research Training Support Grant sum up to £1,500 pa for three years.
The study award is open for the 2022/23 academic session to all talented and eligible applicants who wish to study at the University for a PhD degree taught.
- Personal statement: Applicants should briefly explain their interest in the project and their relevant experience ( If you apply for two projects include a statement for each project on the same document)
- School Degree Certificates and Transcripts of study if already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken
- In the reference section please enter the contact details of your two academic referees in the boxes provided or upload letters of reference if already available.
Application Process for University of Leicester International PhD Scholarship:
Applicants from across the globe are eligible for this application
Number of Grants:
The University of Leicester will provide the following study award to the successfully selected applicants:
Studying in the UK comes with lots amazing benefits but for the Individual and their partners, The University of Leicester glad to offer interested international applicants the 2022 International PhD scholarship award in the UK.
Available Study Program
- PhD degree coursework in Archaeology and Ancient History,
- School of Business,
- School of Criminology,
- History of Art and Film,
- Leicester Law School,
- Media and Communication,
- Modern Languages,
- Museum Studies,