Hurray! Application calls at the University of Copenhagen 2022 International PhD Fellowships Grants in Denmark.To apply for the fellowship, all interested candidates are required to be admitted with a Ph.D. degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.The university will provide a supportive environment for the career development of independent scientists. Here, students will have the opportunity to advance their international career as part of a world-class research team.The university will provide a supportive environment for the career development of independent scientists. Here, students will have the opportunity to advance their international careers as part of a world-class research team.Application closes: July 26, 2022
The goal of this fellowship grant is to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree at the LEO Foundation Skin Immunology Research Center for the academic year.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. It offers more than 200 academic programs for study in various fields including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
Method of Applying :
The University of Copenhagen will offer a monthly salary starts at approximately 27,800 DKK/Roughly 3,700 EUR (October 2021 level) plus a pension.
- Candidates must submit the following supporting documents:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Certified copy of original Master of Science diploma and transcript of records in the original language, including an authorized English translation if issued in other language than English or Danish.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.