Applications Closing: OpenThe University of Adelaide is ranked 111th in Times Higher Education World University Rankings and it is uniquely positioned to design and drive a prosperous, entrepreneurial future for South Australia built on knowledge, innovation, and collaboration.To secure the future of a new generation of researchers and leaders and to build new capabilities for agriculture, the University of Adelaide is delighted to offer students the 2022 academic grants
Students must apply for admission via the university portal. The scholarship application must be submitted separately.Established in 1874 and is now the third-oldest university in Australia, the University of Adelaide is a public research university located in Adelaide, South Australia. The university is committed to fostering a culture where its values are at the heart of everything they do.
All international, Australian and New Zealand students are eligible to apply.
The University of Adelaide will provide the selected candidate’s scholarship benefits towards the cost of education of the PhD program undertaken by them.
It has launched the ARC Training Centre for Future Crops Development PhD Scholarships in Expressions of Interest for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarships grants are open to both local and international.
- The applicants must have submitted an Expression of Interest.
- The applicants must be future PhD students.
Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Expression of Interest
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae.
- The applicants must have a relevant University of Adelaide bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), with a minimum distinction average, a relevant University of Adelaide Honours degree (or equivalent), with at least a second-class Honours (upper division), a postgraduate coursework degree which contains a significant research component and meets the minimum GPA requirements or a relevant University of Adelaide Master of Philosophy (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Internet-Based Test
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly CAE – Cambridge English: Advanced)