Application for the UNFPA Internship Award in New York, USA is now available to all applicants who wish to develop their work skill and work in a notable Organization.UNFPA internship will provide the following benefits:(d) Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship programme and undertake the internship as part of this programme.
- Level: Internships / fellowships
- Contract Type: Internship
- Closing date: 31 Dec 2021 05:00 PM (America/New_York)
- Duty station: New York, USA
Closing Dates: December 31, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for 2022 UNFPA Internship Award in New York, USA:
Students must exhibit outstanding skills and interest in the field of development; they must have the ability to adapt to the new environment and work with people of different backgrounds. UNFPA was founded in 1969 with the primary objective to improve and protect reproductive and maternal health worldwide. According to the survey of UNFPA, around 760 million people are facing sexual and health problems, which has been the leading cause of death in the world in recent years.Students must have written and spoken proficiency in English; fluency in another UN language is an asset.Candidates for the internship programme are selected competitively from the Internship Roster by teams looking to integrate an intern into their work. The profiles of the interns are matched with the needs of the organization.(b) Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);(a) Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);The UNFPA Internship is an incredible chance for students interested or looking for top organizations to work with. UNFPA (United Nations Population Funds) is providing a chance to get trained by the top professionals. In addition, interns must have knowledge on how to manage or adjust to a new environment. The UNFPA internship will take place in New York, USA. A supervisor will provide the interns as they have to work in a team under the supervision of UNFPA professionals.Applicants to the UNFPA internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
Application Benefits :
(c) Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- The organization will provide a stipend.
- Stipend may vary according to the tasks.
- Applicants will avail the chance to work in one of the top international organizations.
How to Apply:
- The application process for the UNFPA internship is done online.
- Firstly, applicants have to make an account.
- Then they must the form of the internship they are interested in.
- Thirdly, applicants must click the save button after completion.
- Finally, applicants must review the application form before submission.
- In the end, applicants have to submit the application form by clicking on submit button.