To apply for the program, aspirants will have to take admission OUAC login in the university’s mathematics graduate program.The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:Grab this opportunity to take your career to the next level by participating in the 2022 Tomlinson Entrance Award for International Students at the Brock University in Canada.
About Brock University:
Available Courses : The scholarship will be awarded in the Faculty of Mathematics and ScienceStudents must provide admission based on unofficial documents with their application while applying for this opportunity.Eligible Countries: All nationalitiesBrock University will provide the award amount of ,550.00 for the first year of study in Canada.
Application Procedures for Tomlinson Entrance Award:
Closing Dates: June 1, 2022
- Must be an International students
- This scholarship is made annually to a full-time domestic or international student entering a graduate program in the Faculty of Mathematics and Science having a first-class standing or admission average of not less than 85%.
Awarded in the Faculty of Mathematics and Science in Brock University, the scholarship is opened to applicants who wish to commence a master’s degree study at the Brock University for the 2022/23 academic session but lack financial capacity to commence study.
Furthermore, Brock University is noted for its student faculty’s, and staff’s scholarly, creative, and professional accomplishments. It is a vibrant, all-encompassing university that makes a positive influence in people’s lives. Brock graduates go out into the world as leaders, with a track record of finding rewarding jobs in a variety of fields.
- Transcripts & Degree Certificates A scanned copy of an official transcript may also be used.
- Referees – Most programs require a minimum of two academic references
- Language Test Scores
Brock University is a public research university that is placed 1204th in the Best Global Universities list based on a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence. It aspires to deliver programmes that contribute to Brock’s increasing reputation for teaching, research, creativity, and innovation.
- TOEFL: iBT Minimum overall score of 80, with no subtest below 19
- IELTS: (Academic) Minimum overall score of 6.5, with no subtest below 5.5
- CAEL: minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- CAEL CE (Computer Edition): Minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- PTE Academics: Minimum overall score of 60, with no subtest below 60
- Can Test for Scholars and Trainees: Minimum overall score of 4.5, with no subtest below 4.0
Students must check all the entry requirements of Brock University.