This study program is intended for Ukraine and Russian students who wish to undertake a master’s degree program at a university or college in Quebec.Quebec Research Fund Society and Culture (FRQSC), the three funds nature and technology, Health and Society and culture, have independent missions and boards of directors. The central structure of the Quebec Research Funds was created on July 1, 2011, by Bill 130, aimed at restructuring the three Quebec granting funds.Ukraine and Russian Students
About Quebec Study Research Fund:
The university will provide all the following benefits:
Hurray! Do you wish to study in Canada for this 2022/23 academic session? Application for the Quebec Study Research Fund Ukraine and Russian student is now available!
- Hold a valid Ukrainian or Russian passport on the date of submission of the application;
- Hold a residence permit (refugee application or visa);
- Justify its request
- Have not already started the training program;
- Plan to work on a research project or do an internship in one of the research fields covered by the FRQ;
- Have confirmation that the director of the research or the internship supervisor accepts the student in their team;
- Plan for a continuous physical presence in Quebec for the duration of the funding, excluding the periods of release provided for in the university calendar. Candidates who continue their training under joint supervision are also subject to this rule. In their case, a study stay in the country targeted by the cotutelle is not permitted.
Closing Dates: Varies
To apply, applicants will have to create a folder in FRQnet, it is essential to create a user account. Once the user account has been created, candidates can find the Electronic application form in their Electronic Portfolio.
- Programs and Scholarship duration – Total Amount
- Master’s (2 YEARS) – $17,500 per year; $35,000 in total
- Doctorate (3 YEARS) – $21,000 per year; $63,000 in total
- Post-doctorate (2 YEARS) – $45,000 per year; $90,000 in total
- Applicants must have required a copy of a Ukrainian or Russian passport;
- Residence permit or proof that an application has been made (email, acknowledgment of receipt, etc.);
- Letter of presentation/motivation, including the proof requested in the Eligibility conditions section.
- The applicants must follow the application and meet the academic criteria for the course they are applying for at Quebec.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.