To proceed with the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):Closing Date: 25 February 2022.The Program is a 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, an executive speaker series, and community-building. The Software Engineering Internship program will give candidate an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal.
About the Job:
12-14 WeeksSoftware Engineering Intern:Application calls for the 2022 PhD Software Developer Intern in Canada. The Internship grant is offered by Google company located in Waterloo, ON, Canada; Toronto, ON, Canada to all intending PhD students in the field of Computer Science or a related field with an anticipated graduation date on or after December 2022, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
2022 PhD Software Developer Intern in Canada Role:
- Create and support a productive and innovative team. This includes working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyse information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve challenges.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real world challenges.
2022 PhD Software Developer Intern in Canada Requirement:
- Pursuing a PhD degree program in Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Currently attending a degree program in Canada and available to work full time for a minimum of 12 weeks outside of university term time.
- Research experience in Algorithms, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Compilers, Database, Data Mining, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning, Networking or Systems.
- Experience in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
How To Apply:
Waterloo, ON, Canada; Toronto, ON, Canada.
- 1. In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume.
- 2. In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. People hired are with broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users.
The Applicants are required to be versatile and enthusiastic in addressing new problems as they continue to push technology forward. They also will design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions as they grow and evolve during their internship.