During the internship program, candidates will be paid a stipend.The J&J Internship is available in the following fields and majors:Applications for J&J’s internship program are now being accepted. The internship program’s application procedure is usually done online.The internship lasts for 10–12 weeks, and recent graduates without any experience are welcome to apply to the Johnson & Johnson internship program. Candidates will have the chance to collaborate with specialists from the J&J organization during the internship program. All applicants are encouraged to submit applications for this internship program.The J&J internship program is open to all international students. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for these internships.
Fields & Majors
To apply for the Jhonson & Jhonson internship, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Customer Development
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain and Operations
- Research and Development (R&D)
The J&J company offers multiple housing options to their employees & Interns.
Training with Professionals
Johnson & Johnson is a well-known American multinational corporation widely known for its pharmaceutical, medical device, and consumer packaging products.
Hurray! The Johnson & Johnson Internship Program application process is currently open. Candidates must apply for the J&J Internship if they are interested in international internship programs.
During the internship program, candidates will have an opportunity to work under the supervision of company professionals.
- Be actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree or above, depending on the internship
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as leadership qualities
- Be able to handle multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency