To take admission, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree at the university, and then they can be eligible to fill out the online application form.Applicants normally required to cover international fees will have to cover the difference between the Home and the international tuition fee rates (approximately £12,670 per annum, 2022/23 rate).The studentship will only fully fund those applicants who are eligible for home fees with relevant qualifications.
About The University of Plymouth :
The University of Plymouth will offer scholarship including full home tuition fees plus a stipend of £16,062 per annum (2022/23 rate).Hurray! The University of Plymouth is excited to offer the 2022 International Fully-Funded PhD Studentship Awards in the School of Psychology in the UK.
Selection Criteria for PhD Award:
- Applicants should have a first-class honors degree in an appropriate subject and preferably a relevant MSc or MRes qualification.
Closing Dates: 22 May 2022Additionally, Plymouth University is often regarded as one of the greatest universities in the UK. It has supported outside-the-classroom instruction. Because of its international renown for marine and maritime education and research, the university was awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Award.The scholarships seek to support students with financial setbacks and difficulties but seek to further their higher education at the University of Plymouth in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
- A research proposal (note that for some project-based studentship applications, this is not required).
- Evidence of qualifications (certificates and transcripts for master’s or bachelor’s degrees, plus any relevant professional qualifications).
- Evidence of English language ability if English is not your first language.
- CV or resume.
- Proof of financial sponsorship, if applicable.
- A copy of the information page of your passport (and any UK visa previously held) for international candidates.
- You will be required to submit a research proposal (1000 words) with your application.?Your research proposal should contain a short review of relevant literature, research questions/hypotheses, an overview of methods, and a time plan (all included in the word count; max. 1000 words).
- Students are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need to show evidence of your English language ability. Here’s the full list of English language tests they accept.
Plymouth University is a public university with its main campus in Plymouth, England, although it also maintains campuses and linked institutions around the South West of England.