Looking for a scholarship grant in Germany! The Hans-Peter Wild Talent Study Award is now available at Heidelberg University for both local and international students who want to commence a bachelor’s or postgraduate studies.Heidelberg University is a public research university in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Founded in 1386 under the instruction of Pope Urban VI, Heidelberg is Germany’s oldest university and one of the world’s oldest surviving universities. Its offers degree programs at undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral levels in some 100 disciplines. Heidelberg University is ranked 42 in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has 4.2 stars.Heidelberg University helps its graduates launch their careers through various services that ensure a successful transition into the workforce. The Graduate Academy programs and continuing education activities support young researchers in pursuing a doctorate and an academic career.
The university will offer 1,000 euros per month and is intended to support you in the ideal case by completing your degree.To apply, applicants must take the admission application portal in the Bachelor’s or Master’s program at Heidelberg University. After that, you can complete the online application form.
- You are a Bachelor’s programme applicant for a MINT subject for the first semester, and you have not yet completed or will complete a course of studies at Heidelberg University before commencing your studies (MINT subject must be studied at least 50% of the time)
- You are a Master’s programme applicant for a MINT subject for the first semester. You have not yet completed or will complete a studies course at Heidelberg University before commencing your studies.
Closing Date: July 15, 2022
Heidelberg University will support talented and motivated students in a MINT in mathematics, informatics, natural sciences, and technology from Germany and abroad as of their very first semester.
Bachelor’s or Master’s program for a MINT in mathematics, informatics, natural sciences, and technology offered by the university.
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- Letter of motivation
- Certificate of university-entrance qualification and foreign certificates require a copy of the original certificate, an official translation in German or English, and an official conversion to the German grading system.
- Supporting MINT-related documentation on prizes and awards, voluntarily completed internships, professional training in a MINT field, participation in working group seminars, pupils’ academies, or a pupils’ study program if they should be taken into account in the selection procedure.
- Two recommendation letters from professionals in the MINT field. These can be, for example, teachers, lecturers, associate professors, research group leaders, academic staff, and lecturers within the framework of a pupil’s study program or pupils’ academy lasting several weeks.
- Notification of admission
- The first university diploma is relevant for a Master’s degree, including the final grade.
- Students must have a high-school certificate or bachelor’s degree with excellent marks.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.