Master’s degrees in Faculty of Science and Engineering at the universityLevel: Masters
Course: Master’s degrees taught within the Faculty of Science and Engineering*
No. of awards: Unlimited
Deadline: None. This will be awarded as you meet the criteria
The scholarship is open for students who wish to earn a master’s degree at the University for the 2022/23 academic session at Queen Mary University of London, UK.
About Queen Mary University of London:
If English is not your first language, you should provide English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements.Application calls the Global Excellence Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London to all international applicants who wish to commence study at the UK
Students will be considered for an award on the basis of the information they provide in the online admission Mysis applicant portal at Queen Mary. There is no need to complete a separate application form to be considered for a Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarship.
Selection Criteria :
- You must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enroll in a course taught in the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2022/23 academic year.
- You must not receive any other University scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
- Those enrolling in part-time programmes will receive 50% of the award in year 1 and 50% in year 2.
- Applicants must have achieved a UK First Class Bachelor’s degree or an overseas equivalent degree
- Completed application form
- Degree transcripts.
- Referee details
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
The QMUL facilitates world-class research by curating unique and distinctive collections, supporting the production and dissemination of scholarly literature, and providing the skills and spaces required for independent research.
The Queen Mary University of London will provide an award amount of £2,000 for your first year of study in the UK.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is ranked 110th in Best Global Universities, and it offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across the full disciplinary spectrum.