Course Level: PhDApplication starts: 1 April 2022 until 30 September 2022.To apply, aspirants must need to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the university.
About University of Melbourne:
Organization: University of Melbourne
- The scholarship is open to candidates of any nationality and from any location.
- Applicants must be eligible for acceptance by the University of Melbourne into a PhD program and the scholarship is conditional upon acceptance into the PhD program
The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
To assist students in pursuing their academic career in Australia, The application for Global Corporations and International Law at University of Melbourne is now available for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Full CV
- All prior undergraduate and graduate academic transcripts, including full grading scales.
- Information on prior research completed
- A writing sample of a substantial assessed research paper or thesis by the applicant.
- Research proposal of two pages (maximum); this may be at the general ideas stage, or an expression of interest in an identified area of research set out in the doctoral project section, with some initial thoughts on a particular project.
Applicant will need to meet the entry requirements of the Law School PhD program.
Entry and Language Requirements
Additionally, applicants are required to meet the minimum standards described for each of the six criteria, including meeting the University’s English language requirements.The scholarship program aims to generate a breakthrough in approaches to the growing challenge to democracy posed by global corporations and to create a world-leading research program and infrastructure on which a better relationship between states and global corporations can be based in the future.
- Full fee remission for up to 4 years
- A stipend of 35,000 AUD per annum pro rata (full-time study rate) for up to 4 years, and includes limited paid sick, maternity, and parenting leave
- Relocation allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) where relevant
- Research support funds through the Laureate Project for project-related travel
The University of Melbourne is Australia’s most prestigious university and a global leader in education, teaching, and research. It maintains its commitment to being one of the world’s first universities, enriching and transforming lives.