*It is the responsibility of the applicant to list the above information accurately when applying, please note that applications received without the above information listed will not be considered for the scholarship award.Closing Dates: March 2022Swansea University is a public funded research university and is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and strives to be the best university in the region.The scholarship targets both local and International students who wish to commence a research in the subject area of Molecular Quantum Materials at the University for the 2022/23 academic session.The Swansea University nurtures independence and holds critical thinking as its fundamental purpose. Students of Swansea are resilient in the face of global challenges and adapt to the changing world of work. It is very committed to the students’ mental health and wellbeing and provides various student support services as well
Upon their applications, applicants are required to submit the following;
- The applicants must have a first or upper second class (2:1) honours degree in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or relevant areas or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The applicants must meet the requirements of the position, both, admission and English language requirements.
- Degree certificate
- Cover letter
- Details of two referees
To apply, please complete your application online with the following information:
Swansea University will provide the selected PhD candidates full cost of tuition fees at the UK rate and a stipend worth £15,609.
- Course choice – please select Chemistry / Ph.D. / Full-time / 3 Year / OctoberIn the event you have already applied for the above programme previously, the application system may issue a warning notice and prevent application, in this event, please email [email protected] where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application.
- Start year – please select 2022
- Funding (page 8) –
- ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please select No
- ‘Name of Individual or organisation providing funds for study’ – please enter ‘RS68 – Molecular Quantum Materials’
Hurry now, the Swansea University is glad to offer the 2022 Fully Funded Royal Society International Scholarship Award in UK.