The university aims at finding concrete and sustainable solutions to societal issues in its teaching and research. It also fosters the exchange of students within the frame of international programs and partnerships on all continents of the world.All students from Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine that want to pursue their higher education and undertake doctoral studies in Germany are encouraged to apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is exclusively set for such students and consists of a one-time at the time of residence or in the graduation phase for Ukrainian, Belarusian and Russian students respectively. The award will likely be in support of the education costs incurredGreat news! The German government is proud to offer educational aid to support students from Ukraine, Belarus and Russia who wish to further their education at the University of Bremen in Germany.
About University of Bremen:
Students can apply for admission via the online application portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered automatically.Course Level: DoctoralThe selected students will be offered a tuition fee scholarship towards the undertaken postgraduate programme at the University of Bremen.
Selection Criteria Financial Support Scholarships:
- The applicants must be belonging to a country affected by war, namely Ukraine and Russia.
- Students must hold proof of matriculation or doctoral confirmation.
- The students must meet the language requirements of the programme or course they undertake at the University of Bremen.
Closing Dates: None
The University of Bremen is a public university in Bremen, Germany. The University of Bremen is ranked 525th in Best Global Universities. It s committed to the Bologna Declaration, which aims toward the creation of a European higher education area.
- Proof of Ukrainian citizenship (passport)
- Proof of Russian/ Belarusian Citizenship (passport)
- Foreign nationals with non-German university entry qualifications (Bildungsausländer)
- Residence status § 16 or § 18 AufenthG
- Description of the financial emergency.