Titusville, New JerseyHere at J & J, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. We collect information from you in connection with your application which includes:The 2022 Epidemiology Graduate Internship Program application at Johnson and Johnson org. is now available.
Role for 2022 Epidemiology Graduate Internship Program at Johnson and Johnson:
The Epidemiology Graduate Intern will work under the supervision of more senior members of the department.The J&J Program last for about 2 – 3 months in length.
- Currently enrolled in an academic program pursuing a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in epidemiology, public health, statistics, or a related field, with at least one year of graduate-level coursework completed.
- A minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Must be permanently legally authorized to work in the United States at time of application, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. (English)
- Familiarity with statistical analysis software.
- Experience writing literature reviews, research protocols, grant proposals, or manuscripts preferred.
- Proficiency in the English language.
Johnson and Johnson is a multinational America-based company that is well known across the globe for its baby care ranges, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and other consumer packaged goods. Johnson and Johnson offer exclusive internship opportunities to students who want to gain hands-on experience In their respective fields of study under the supervision of expert professionals.
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other contact information;
- Username and password;
- Work authorization status;
- CV, résumé, cover letter, previous work experience and education information;
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities;
- Professional and other work-related licenses, permits and certifications held;
- Information relating to character and employment references; and
- Any other information you elect to provide to us (e.g., employment preferences, willingness to relocate, current salary, desired salary, awards or professional memberships).
Check here for more details
How To Apply:
Applicants are required to register then proceed to applyIdeally, the candidate will commit to 30-40 hours per week for a minimum of 10 weeks (~mid-May through ~mid-August).The opportunity to work both onsite and remote is also a possibility.
Closing Dates: Varies