Winners will receive educational funds at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand to cover their study expenses.This institute is an excellent place for international students because it has a powerful global network of institutional partners worldwide. The mission of AIT in the context of the emerging environment is to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who will play a leading role in the sustainable development of the region and its integration into the global economy.Applicants must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport, CV, and academic records.
About Asian Institute of Technology
To grab the opportunity, aspirants must enroll in the master’s degree online application form at the Asian Institute of Technology University.Closing Dates: 30 April 2022
- Any nationality
- Will study Master’s degree program in the field of Structural Engineering
- Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
- Aspirants must have a GPA of 2.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and good academic standing.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have good written and spoken English and If you wish to submit an official test score from an IELTS and AIT-EET Official English Score: IELTS writing score of 5.0 or AIT EET Score of 5.5
The scholarship application is open to students who wish to commence master’s degree coursework at the University.
- Department: School of Engineering & Technology
Application calls for the 2022 Computer and Structures Study Award at Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand.
- Course Level: Master’s degree
Founded in 1959, the Asian Institute of Technology is an international organization for higher education located in Khlong Luang, Thailand. The institute aims to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who will play a leading role in the region’s sustainable development. AIT ranks 2nd in Thailand in Engineering and Technology