The study award scheme assists international students to commence a Ph.D. degree program at Brunel University London. Each successful applicant will receive an annual stipend (bursary) of £17.609 with an additional payment towards their full-time home tuition fees for 48 months (4 years).To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must be admitted to a Ph.D. degree program at Brunel University London. After that, candidates must email all of the following documents to [email protected] University is a renowned university situated in London. The University is known for its standard education and research. It has three colleges and three major research institutes, and it is ranked as the world’s 93rd best engineering and technology institution.Candidates must attach the following documents along with their application:
About Brunel University:
Applications are now being accepted from International students who want to commence a doctoral study at the Brunel University London for the 2022/23 academic session in the UK.The scholarship award is offered to students who specifically want to take a study in EPSRC Industrial CASE at Brunel University London.
Closing Dates: 30 June 2022
- Applicants will have or be expected to receive a first or upper-second class honours degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Mathematics, Physics, or a similar discipline. A Postgraduate Masters degree is not required but may be an advantage.
- Applicants will be required to demonstrate their abilities in numerical modelling or in the application of simulation software in scientific / engineering problems.
The successful applicants will receive an annual stipend (bursary) of £17.609 plus payment of their full-time home tuition fees for a period of 48 months (4 years).
- For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants must have English language proficiency to an overall score of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Applicants must have the following to be considered for this grants;
Students who attend this university have the opportunity to benefit from these excellent academic facilities as well as recognition for their innovative thinking. It also allows candidates to pursue quality education while maintaining their freedom of opinion to develop professional competence.
- Your most current CV
- Personal statement (300 to 500 words) summarising your background, skills and experience
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate Masters degree certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- Evidence of your English language skills to IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent, 6.0 in all sections), if appropriate
- Contact details for TWO referees, one of which can be an academic member of staff in the College.